Thursday, February 5, 2009

A later Journal Entry...

I feel like the Lord is trying to explain to me what he is teaching me...what I need to learn in this time. What I need to be able to take away with me when I leave this place – no matter where I go or what I do. Its not so much about endless hours of praying and reading the Bible. As that would basically be impossible anywhere else. And those aspects are, of course, important and necessary as well. But I need to learn how to live with Jesus at the center of everything. That in everything I do, I am trying to glorify God and listen for the Holy Spirit's counsel. So that no matter what fills my day from start to finish, I'll go to bed being closer to God and more in love with Jesus and more in tune with the Holy Spirit. Because being a lover of Jesus makes me successful.

Spontaneous singing was going on as I was writing that journal entry that seemed fitting :)...I'll share some of it:

I will not have my portion in this life
For I know when I awake, I will be satisfied

I will be satisfied
I'll have my full inheritance

No compromise, we wanna be wholly Yours
We want to be found worthy of your Son

I give you my heart
I give you my soul

No comments: