Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have arrived!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I arrived safely in Kansas City. I am now sitting in my apartment room that I share with two other awesome girls. I am so excited to be here. Even though everything is so new, I love it already! God is definately proving, already, how he set this all up for me. I feel so at home, even though its only been a few hours....crazy, I know :) Today is basically a "get to know each other" chill day, we only spend like an hour in the prayer room tonight. But they still make us stay up until 4 am! I unpacked some of my things already but then lost my ambition...I just packed it all like yesterday, not really in the mood to unpack it all already....lol

Well, I should get going I have to get ready for the meet 'n greet meal. My parents will be there too which is pretty cool, they leave tomorrow though. Then I am officially on my own. Wow, what a new feeling. I love it though!

The excitement has definately hit, I just can't get over how at home and at peace I feel about being here...it really is amazing!

If anyone wants to come visit me during the next three months, let me know! That would be awesome!!

bye for now

No comments: